Refer to the following for HIROSHIMA METAL & MACHINERY CO., LTD.'s purpose for using personal information, our specific handling thereof, and the relevant contact information.
- 1. Acquiring Personal Information
- Our company acquires personal information appropriately without depending on lies or other illicit methods.
- 2. Use of Personal Information
Our company uses personal information in the scope necessary to achieve the following use purposes.
If using personal information for any other purpose, we shall contact the person to whom said information belongs, via sending a letter, e-mail, or FAX, or via our website.
- To answer and respond to inquiries.
- To mail any materials you asked for.
- To provide customers with information related to new products or our company's work.
- 3. Safety Management for Personal Information
- Our company takes the necessary and appropriate measures to prevent a leak, loss, or damage of the personal information we handle and to otherwise safely manage personal information.
- 4. Subcontracting Personal Information
- If subcontracting, in full or in part, the subcontracting of personal information to a third party, our company shall perform a strict inspection regarding the said third party, and shall perform the necessary and appropriate supervision of the said third party to ensure that safety management of the subcontracted personal information is carried out.
Also, if our company carries out consulting, privacy mark applications, or ISMS application work in cooperation with a third party, we may subcontract the handling of personal information.
- 5. Provision of Personal Information to a Third Party
- Excluding cases stipulated by law, such as the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, our Company shall not provide personal information to a third party without acquiring consent from the person to whom the information belongs in advance.
- 6. Changes to this Policy
- The contents of this policy are subject to change.
The changed policy goes into effect from the time it is posted on this website, unless otherwise stated.
- 7. Disclosure and Revisions of Personal Information
- If we receive a request from a person to disclose the personal information belonging to them, we shall swiftly disclose it.
In such a case, if we cannot confirm that the request was made by the person to whom the information belongs, we shall not disclose it.
If there is an error in the personal information and we receive a request from the person to whom the information belongs to revise, add to, or delete the personal information, we shall perform an investigation and promptly respond to that request.
In such a case, if we cannot confirm that the request was made by the person to whom the information belongs, we shall not respond to that request.
If you have any of the above requests or any inquiries regarding our Company's handling of personal information, please contact us at the number below.
HIROSHIMA METAL & MACHINERY CO., LTD., General Affairs Department personnel
TEL: +81-823-71-1131 FAX: +81-823-74-2053 / Business hours: Weekdays, 09:30 to 12:00, 13:00 to 16:00